Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThe Official 2024 NBA Prospect Thread 4 Thruthiness and Justivity
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2808098&mesg_id=2808098
2808098, The Official 2024 NBA Prospect Thread 4 Thruthiness and Justivity
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Jun-24-24 05:30 PM
I've been insanely swamped with work-- and I haven't seen an *ounce* of tape from any of the overseas dudes, so I have nothing to offer on them-- but I'll list the players in order of the Athletic's Mock Draft (at least for the first round-- then I'll list notable projected second rounders, including the obvious Big Name). I'll try to post some thoughts throughout today and tomorrow. I know it'll mostly be me talking to myself in here... but it's a tradition at this point and I can't break it, lol.

I agree with the people who say it's generally a weak draft year-- but that's mostly because I think the very top is *really* unproven and the second round feels very thin in terms of NBA upside. Due to the extra COVID year, there are definitely plenty of older players who could theoretically make an impact right away in both rounds. I kinda also think there's good value in the back half of the lottery and middle of the first round-- and I've no doubt a couple guys in the draft will max out their potential and make an All-Star Game, it's just harder than usual to see who.

All that said? You know the drill. Get on record before these guys play a single NBA game as to how you think they'll pan out.