Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBwahahaha!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2805001&mesg_id=2807328
2807328, Bwahahaha!
Posted by jimaveli, Tue May-14-24 05:39 PM
> mediocre / wildly popular

This name is amazing. And I love it. But I hope it doesn't catch on online because you know how tha innanet works. Nuance is already on life support. People would really try to claim dude is 100% ultimate warrior. To me, Warrior was like an amazingly shitty Lex Luger: a body guy who can do some stuff but wasn't anything crazy in the ring. And hell, even that's kinda unfair cuz Lex was a least viewed as a solid body guy who didn't have to be overly stiff to get his shit over. Most of his moves were pretty damn easy to take when you think about it. Warrior was a more protected Golberg...okay, I'm out of control now..let's stop!

I see Jey's current run as WWE doing right by a guy they like who is from a family they obviously love the shit out of. He got into shape, played his role in that glorious Bloodline run excellently, and this is his payback for all of that.

I'm old enough to remember the idea that Jey should've been the one to beat Reigns. I also remember not hating said idea!

I want him to have a few good matches back to back really badly. The world is a better place when the over guys can work well enough to not throw anyone off. And Jey is ~ in that Excite-Bike about to overheat and have to pull over danger zone rn.