Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI do think the record thing is skewed a bit.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2720513&mesg_id=2807128
2807128, I do think the record thing is skewed a bit.
Posted by Ryan M, Fri May-03-24 09:11 PM
We did have 2 shortened seasons in there (one of which was played on a near non-existent offseason after we won the bubble chip).

Do I think it’s been a disappointment? Eh. It’s hard to call it one when a title was won. I mean - did any of us, EVEN after AD, expect old man Bron to lead us to multiple chips? I dunno man. It’s hard.

We are spoiled but do need to be pretty appreciative of the fact that, if it wasn’t for him, we’d be in a very very stupid place right now. At the very least, we’ve had an all time great playing for us, breaking the scoring title here (which Karl Malone was once thought he could do), winning a title AND FMVP, and giving us a very fun run last year.

You might hate the fact this dude has as much power as he does and that we didn’t really get to see the hometown talent do much - but let’s be real; as far as late stage careers go, this is pretty damn cool to have him here.