Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: if McAfee didnt do this at the UFC fight
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2805001&mesg_id=2806970
2806970, RE: if McAfee didnt do this at the UFC fight
Posted by jimaveli, Fri Apr-26-24 02:28 PM
>i wonder if this would even be happening
>
>its just so derivative, and boring, and silly
>
>and now the Bucks and Jack Perry are recycling Hulk Hogan TNA
>shit "WE'RE GONNA GET THIS COMPANY BACK ON TRACK"
>
>as soon as i hear "this company" its like a switch flips and
>im immediately revolted

The Bullet Club folks are nWo/DX/Klique lovers to the max. The sad thing: I'm convinced that no amount of documentaries and podcasts can make people 'get' how and why the nWo worked as well as it did the first time. And how and why basically everyone has caught hell trying to redo it (including the nWo dudes themselves!) since then. Same goes for dX. Spoiler: part of what makes it hard to do is that nWo and dX folks damn near stumbled into their things. Now, people are trying to orchestrate it and it isn't working.

Since we're here, so many 'key' nWo matches were horrid, lazily worked affairs if people are honest with themselves. I'm hoping Bucks don't think they're gonna 'good match, bad finish' it up and get away with in 2024 as themselves. Roman did 4 years of it but he had unreal story-based heat to go along with nerdy insider heat (he was the selected guy who had gone through like half a dozen gimmick tweaks to get over. On one hand, people were glad he was finally cooking. On the other, the ultra cheap wins were out of hand.).

I'm very interested to see who shows up to battle them. I'm currently guessing Kenny is on the 'good' side. I'm also thinking Hangman is gonna sell out and side with the Bucks. It has to be the right good guy crew or this thing is gonna die off ugly..that is mainly due to my lack of faith in the Bucks to carry off their end if they have to be a big part of it. Maybe this is where we get MJF back? IDK.