Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Took 9 months for Pespiman ((c) Danhausen) to light the blowtorch
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2805001&mesg_id=2806322
2806322, RE: Took 9 months for Pespiman ((c) Danhausen) to light the blowtorch
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Apr-02-24 05:04 PM
>Obviously, he makes himself sound way more calm than he
>probably was, but his assessment of a total lack of
>control/authority from the top in AEW seems to track.

He's a wild case study for human behavior. His own stuff is wild of course, but seeing people react to him saying things that are, for the most part, nowhere near new info is so crazy. With many, when people are married to a stance in 2024, you can fuggin forget about it.

And of course, he isn't gonna say he choked the shit out of Perry and threw a monitor at TK! But I think most of us assumed that's how it went! 'I choked him a little' is adorably underselling what almost certainly happened. But he said it with tongue all up in cheek so whatever.

The big hole is still Brawl Out of course. We may never ever ever have any reasonable version of that story on our files. I'm guessing there's absolutely no heroes from that shit btw. AKA I've always assuming everyone in that room did shit they shouldn't have done the way they did it.

Either way, his run at AEW was obviously a great time for our eyeballs until it wasn't. And really, it seems clear that TK meant well with trying to keep it going but he failed to do the thing he had to do: make mfers get in a room again and do whatever they were gonna do. And duh, we all had our doubts on the separate rosters thing. And here we are. And he's already printed hella money for WWE so hey.