Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI think I know how the Bmoodline plays out at Mania
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2805001&mesg_id=2805627
2805627, I think I know how the Bmoodline plays out at Mania
Posted by Cold Truth, Sat Mar-09-24 11:21 PM
Rock said he gives Cody his word that there will be no Bloodline interference if he and Clown Show win.

I think Rock keeps his word, and that’s what sets up Rock vs Reigns.

Night One:

-Cody & Clown win, which is obvious

Night Two:

-Cody is winning/about to win, and Solo attempts to interfere
-Rock intervenes, on some “I gave my word” type shit
-Reigns gets angry and probably distracted by it, leading to Cody’s win

In the aftermath on Smackdown, Rock squashes his beef with Cody, extends his hand, they shake on it, and Reigns comes out to confront Rock

Rock is back to being a babyface overnight and Rock vs Reigns is set in motion

I think Rock holding up the L is a slight misdirect. People seem to be talking double agent with this, but I think Rock’s “betrayal” will simply come by being keeping his word with Cody and that’s sets things off with Reigns.

That’s not my fantasy book, that’s how I think it actually plays out. Probably not to the letter, but I think Rock keeping his word to Cody, creating friction within the Bloodline absolutely happens.

Of course, there’s speculation that the story is heading toward Reigns turning babyface due to Rock’s big-footing him, and maybe that’s how it goes. And they could do that by having Reigns be the one to keep the promise to Cody, but I’d question if that’s the right move.