Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBruh, I would gladly trade McCarthy for Tomlin
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2801088&mesg_id=2801097
2801097, Bruh, I would gladly trade McCarthy for Tomlin
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Dec-10-23 02:07 PM
You guys like the quotes and the vibe of Tomlin. You aren’t thinking clearly.

Tomlin is a defensive HC. We have lost the last 4!games where we played teams who weren2-10.

We lost to Tim fucking Tebow dawg. You don’t want this.

Everyone kept saying once the Cowher players left Tomlin would be exposed. I called these white folks out for their racism and while most of them prolly are, it doesn’t mean they weren’t correct.

We are NEVER prepared vs good teams unless its AFCN teams. Its not because of coaching, its because these are the teams the players are most familiar with.

You don’t want this fam.

You don’t want 9 win seasons to keep the never had a losing season streak alive. The fuck is that streak good for if you aren’t winning playoff games? Just means you are picking in the 20’s every year.

You not want Tomlin to handcuff your offense. Even when we had the Killer B’s we only won a few playoff games and one was against the Bengals with a backup QB and we still needed Joey Porter to draw a penalty after a personal foul AS A COACH to get into FG range.