Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectKaep said it best, you need to have someone cosign you in the NFL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2795017&mesg_id=2795676
2795676, Kaep said it best, you need to have someone cosign you in the NFL
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Aug-25-23 10:54 AM
Not sure if its the agents or the “team” around certain players but it just feels like some QB’s who are shit get the red carpet to the NFL even though its obvious they suck ass.

To this day I will never understand how the Bears picked Trubisky over Watson. I can see over Mahommes because he was a wild card but Watson played in 2 National Championship games vs Bama and put up like 1,000 yards, 8 TD’s and 1 INT.

and they traded up for Mitch fucking Trubisky with 1 year under his belt at UNC?

then this year you hear Will Levis name being dropped as a guy who could go number 1. How? Who is his agent? Notice how furious draft guys were they he wasn’t selected?

There has to be some serious money invested in these types of players to hype them up.

lastly, I still believe when its all said an done last years QB’s.. Pickett, Sam Howell, Ridder will be better than Young, Stroud and Richardson. Teams just get weird about QB’s based on jerseys. These GM’s some weirdos.