Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectTRIUMPH OF LOVE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2763470
2763470, TRIUMPH OF LOVE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
Posted by jimaveli, Fri Apr-22-22 11:31 AM
>Sammy left his fiancé for his new home wrecker girlfriend
>Tay Conti
>
>We were told this was a triumph of love. But a few weeks back
>the Boston fans emphatically shit on Sammy and Conti and
>it’s kind of changed things.
>
>So we’re in this holding pattern , kind of like we were with
>Cody forever, of whether or not they’re going to go all in
>heel on this or not.

Haha! TRIUMPH OF LOVE! Sammy and Conti need to just steal that phrase from you wholesale and use it ridiculously.

I've been thinking a heel turn was coming as soon as they started saying 'be mad' a lot. Cuz that's clearly baiting for hate to me! And hell, Conti IS hot. And both of them dropping out of relationships to bump uglies with each other was guaranteed to get them some spite online from those who can't wait to pass Twitter judgement.

I don't know when AEW 'knew', but they're totally turning into heels now. They MIGHT still be the self-righteous heels who are holding onto the idea that everyone is 'just haters' who don't like their 'TRIUMPH OF LOVE!'. But still, (fine ass) Conti is already making over the top disgusted heel faces. AND she was wearing hella black this last week. It was harder to boo her with them legs out in jean shorts too! Hehe.

AND they overtly cheated more than once to get Sammy the title back. Having the announcers not immediately turn on them is good work and almost certainly deliberate. I like that too. Everyone can't be McAfee good but still!

And Scorpio laid down a standard 'I'm gonna get to the bottom of this foolishness and get a rematch' 80s regional babyface promo before they all went out to clown the hell out of Tay and Sammy.

And Sammy is damn near a heel even when he's supposed to be a face. The only face thing about him is that he does wild spots that look cool in isolation or a gif (the ladder joint with Cody is especially choice). But his character is a forever jerk. Spanish God? Yeah, that's heel stuff.

Ethan Page is overdue to get some more shine. I have reason to believe that this might help. Being anti-Sammy and Conti looks like a good biz for a face to be in..at least for now!