Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSame as the first game against Dallas, lakers couldn’t Hang.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2706989&mesg_id=2708260
2708260, Same as the first game against Dallas, lakers couldn’t Hang.
Posted by allStah, Sun Dec-01-19 07:37 PM
As stated, that first match up was a win because Luka got concussed in the last three mins, and green got open to hit a three to send it to OT. This time they finished that shit off.

It’s the same thing I’ve been saying: do it all bigs and do it all pgs, the lakers can not defend. It goes against what you guys are good at defensively. Now go back and look at all those close wins against weak teams.

Yall play Indiana later this month, and they have a do it all pg and and do it all big.

When the bigs are not allowed to protect the rim because they have to come out and guard a big who can shoot : straight nightmare. Luka hit the hole, bigs retreat back, and Luka dishes back to a trailing player to the rim for a bucket. Can’t play Luka zone or off him like regular pgs because he can shoot. And no lakers player could stick with him.

And your perimeter players lack athleticism ( other than lebron). Green, Pope, Caruso, rondo, Bradley... where is the athleticism? And Kuzma’s body language spells slow. The team in general is not really athletic, and you saw it when Memphis was jumping out of the building against you guys.

I know I talk shit about Ingram and come at y’all.

But on the real, yall’s squad got major holes, and teams like Dallas exposes them. The key for you guys is Kuzma. If he does not come alive and give you that triple threat when you have to go against powerhouse teams, because Bron and ad have to work hard on both sides, it’s not happening. Bron and AD played 36 mins. Luka played 33. Y’all need that third scorer something serious.

Peace.