Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectKofi and Becky didn't win off bonus questions
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2689943&mesg_id=2692980
2692980, Kofi and Becky didn't win off bonus questions
Posted by Paps_Smear, Thu Apr-11-19 07:59 AM
So no, you have no idea how Kofi and Becky feel. Ya see, when it comes to matches and matches alone I take the cake and I'm the rightful champion, so enjoy your title that was handed to you purely from taking a lucky guess at what the first matches would be, who would show up unscheduled, and how many fingers your favorite wrestler was holding up behind his back. When it came down to what really should matter, the matches, there was only one true King, and that was me!

Now onto Y2Flound, the person who really gave me some competition. It was close, but like I said before in this same exact post, you didn't cut it kid. You had it, you had it RIGHT there, and you couldn't pull the trigger. I'll be the self proclaimed prediction champion of 2018. You should all be thanking Pretentious for not wanting to continue this, because next season would have been a land slide victory for sure. Burn the kingdom to the ground just so Paps can't rightfully rule it, that's what's happening.

lol for real for real congrats Af-1 and everyone else who hung in there it was fun. Wish this could continue. I'm half tempted to take it over myself because I do enjoy it, seems like a lot of work though.