Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectwhy would I have watched Lebron play meaningless regular
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2677629&mesg_id=2677777
2677777, why would I have watched Lebron play meaningless regular
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Sat Nov-03-18 03:36 PM
season games at any point in his career??

lol..

I'm a Laker fan....and although I watch tons of basketball...both college and pro.... if there is a meaningless regular season game I would have been watching...obviously the Lakers would have been one of the teams playing...and being that Lebron only played the Lakers twice per year.... the games I've watched Lebron James play usually actually meant something....

whenever I've had the league pass...I would have been watching other games besides ones Lebron was playing in...

Now that he's a Laker...watching every second of every game he's playing in... you notice things you didn't have the opportunity to notice before... and that pause and rewind button comes in handy too..

I certainly didn't expect him to be Dennis Rodman on defense during the early part of the season...but being that his lack of effort is playing such a pivotal role in these early loses ...losing by less than 5 points so many times.... ..

needless to say, you notice it more now.