Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNiiggas* who say they love football but don't care for the NFL.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2546888&mesg_id=2546888
2546888, Niiggas* who say they love football but don't care for the NFL.
Posted by normal35762, Wed Jun-15-16 07:10 PM
Is that shit real or is that some denial ish. Some cats at the job be on that where I work at. Get to talking to these cats about sports and they don't care for pro NFL because "it ain't real football", "it's political" "blah blah blah". In extreme cases they don't care for any sports but football. When I ask who they like college wise it comes as no surprise that they are Bama fans.

I finally asked this dude why and he said the rules are different and it's fixed before the season starts. I was like aren't they players in the NFL better and he said yeah but it ain't real blah blah blah.

I grew up in Cali so this is kinda odd to me. I can't imagine naan one of my niggas sayin they are Cal Bears/USC/Oregon fans but don't mess with the 49er's or the Raiders or Chargers cause that's fake political rigged football. Niggas like both. So do these folks who just like college football have a legitimate gripe or are they baseheads trying to sell me a broken amp and I should just laff. I think it's an excuse cause Alabama doesn't have a pro team. People do this in other states?

Shout out to my homie who is a die hard Bama fan and a die hard Saints fan tho.

* Niggas can mean black and white folks.