Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I'm at Milwaukee's most Wisconsin bar
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2506722&mesg_id=2506819
2506819, RE: I'm at Milwaukee's most Wisconsin bar
Posted by Voodoochilde, Mon Jan-04-16 06:37 AM
>And no one cared.
>

i figured as much. Seattle is looking like they're on a serious mission at the moment. So If i'm being totally honest, yeah, coming from the Purple side, there was a SMALL part of me that actually WANTED Rogers to be successful in another hail Mary attempt to potentially set the Pack up win :)

don't get it twisted though, like i said, a SMALL part....put it this way, i wanted the Vikes to beat Green Bay, but had Rogers somehow suddenly pulled out a win in the last secs, i would not have been crushed either.

but yes, damn its good to finally be the NFC North Champs looking down on the Pack. and besides, if we're gonna do anything else this year, i wanna do it legitimately by beating the toughest teams...ala "if you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best. WHOOO!" ®Ric Flair...

so bring on Seattle ...yeah they spanked us last time, and they're hotter right now...but lets go dammit...
HOPEfully Joseph will be back and healthy though...we will need big boy there in the middle....