Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI honestly like the prospects of both
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2500844&mesg_id=2500907
2500907, I honestly like the prospects of both
Posted by LA2Philly, Tue Dec-08-15 02:04 PM
The Sixers have a great pair of complementary bigs but really need some guard play to be able to dictate offensively and limit perimeter penetration....they have the draft picks to make that happen.

For us, I think the pieces are very complementary as well. Randle we know is a double-double machine and once he improves his jumper, will be deadly in PnR and on the high post....Clarkson has significantly improved his set shooting and is great attacking on or off the ball....DLo can be a 1 or a 2 with the ability to distribute and score. Nance will be the epitome of a glue guy...really high level of awareness on each end, great motor, already our best off-ball and PnR defender, and you can see that his jumper is going to become consistent in order to make him an offense spacing and PnR threat. I think it's a great core that you can build around and with us having their rights, we have so much money to add stars or other complements around them (we really need a agile defensive 5 who can finish at the rim and a 3 who can space the floor). I'm already excited seeing these guys play and how they fit with each other and if we can keep this top 3 pick...oooh boy.