Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectIf I'm a cavs fan I'm not too worried
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2443473&mesg_id=2443629
2443629, If I'm a cavs fan I'm not too worried
Posted by absence, Sat May-09-15 12:59 AM
Lebron and kyrie were pretty terrible and it took a miracle heave to beat them. Hopefully it's not a significant injury for kyrie and just a bad game. Hope Paul doesn't miss any further time either. Too many damn injuries.

For all of the articles I've read and commentators talking about Lebron being a basketball Einstein, he makes a lot of pretty terrible decisions. Driving into the paint and jumping with no idea what to with the ball? And going one on one is fine, but holding the ball and jab stepping for five seconds before hand is not. Jimmy is too good of a defender to do that. Can't be bailing him out with 20 footers. When he goes bully ball, good things happen for Cleveland. Recency bias maybe, but I don't remember brons handle being so jacked up in the past. It's not just butler, it's been terrible all year.

Rose was clearly more aggressive. Still not terribly efficient. Pick and rolls getting the switch onto kyrie seemed to be the difference. Wonder if Cleveland should let kyrie play him straight up and if rose wants to go one on one they'd have the defense set a bit versus having rose coming at him off the switch with a head of steam. If they go pnr, go under and if he makes that lawn jart jumper, live with it.

Gibson was great on d at the rim on all those Irving attempts in the paint. Those were much easier shots when gasol was the last line of defense.

Looks like it's going seven.