Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFair point. I've been on a podcast binge since Christmas.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2415017&mesg_id=2415575
2415575, Fair point. I've been on a podcast binge since Christmas.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Jan-27-15 11:41 AM
>RIGHT. But when the fans want something and tell you in no
>uncertain terms, you have a choice on how you're going to deal
>with not giving it to them. And WWE is having a pissing
>contest with their audience right now...it is a tough go when
>you're trying to sell something.

Between PWTorch, Solomonster, Straight Shoot, and more recently, Wrestling Soup, I’ve grown to kind of loathe wrestling fans and I’m damn near ready to hate Bryan because of it***

Well not really but you get my drift. The RR hate is overboard and the crying I hear about Bryan is nauseating at this point. To me, all that needs to be said is this:

Bryan is STILL white hot. WWE is just plain fucking stupid for not squeezing every last drop of that mojo while it’s there.

Reigns should be given another year to bubble and gain experience. Who knows, he could have been ready by Summer Slam.

Now, what’s done is done. The fans shitting on Reigns isn’t the way to go. WWE is screwing him by putting him in this position, and to me he deserves a fair shake at proving that Vince made a wise choice.

Far as the podcasts… Sitterson has interesting guests, but holy shit his name should be Marky Mark. Mark Mark Mark Mark Mark. I know, I’m a mark, you’re a mark, that’s what makes it fun. THAT dude is a Mark in the worst possible sense though. He just loves everything WWE does all the time and anything they do that’s shitty results in YOU’RE BEING WORKED BRO!

Wrestling Soup? Fart noise. Opey & Anthony for wrestling.

Solomonster is a fucking boss though, and the Keller has me wishing I’d signed up years ago. Both of them are great, but man the fans are insufferable.

WWE is fucking awful, Vince is out of touch, and you’re dead on about the way they promote this WWE Universe thing, but they’re still the lesser of two heels between themselves and the fans to me right now.