Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: lol, so this entire time you've been talking about the team on paper
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2357281&mesg_id=2358148
2358148, RE: lol, so this entire time you've been talking about the team on paper
Posted by murph71, Sat Aug-09-14 02:54 AM

>B) I think you're severely overestimating the Love love (pun
>intended) on this board. some people hate him, some simply
>like him/think he's the best or one of the best PFs in the
>game/puts bron in a better position. this trade has been
>talked about for a while and not many people have been saying
>this move guarantees them a title, just puts them closer than
>they were and makes them one of the top contenders.

To me...this is the truest shit u wrote in this post...

Nobody is waving pom poms for a guy that has never been to the playoffs...Even people that think Love going to the Cavs is the logical move critique his softness on defense...They critique the fact that at times he was an asshole to his teammates...

But the homie Truth has managed to even make me come out in support of this move...lol...And I'm no Love booster by any stretch of the imagination...

I think people are just using that simple common sense. If you put a PF who can shoot the 3 pretty well and rebound VERY well with THE BEST slashing, playmaking basketball player on the planet, it seems like a good fit NOW rather then waiting to see if Wiggins will be a "good" player or a franchise player...

If Wiggins becomes a phenom, bully for him. But James right now (and I hate saying this shit as a Bulls fan) moves the NBA needle;...Love and Kyrie will be there for very heavy support...But most folks believe that James will be the main reason why Love and Kyrie will flourish in their roles. He simply makes the game easier for teammates....

That said...Fuck Bron and that team...