Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyou've been following me around in this post trying to make strawman...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2357281&mesg_id=2357926
2357926, you've been following me around in this post trying to make strawman...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Aug-08-14 09:15 AM
arguments so let me break down my position for you so you can clearly understand.

People said that the Cavs should trade Wiggins for Love because Wiggins would take a few years to develop and it would be wasting Lebron's prime.

So you would think that trading for Love would be a win-now move but people are saying its not.

If its going to take 2 or 3 years to become a contender with Love they might have been better off sticking with Wiggins.

If Wiggins is an All-Star before the Cavs win a title they might end up looking kind of foolish.

There's been a lot of hype about Kevin Love being a great player just stuck on a bad team, now he's playing with the best player in the world AND one of the top young point guards in the league. He's officially out of excuses. He won't be hiding in Minnesota padding bogus stats in meaningless games, he'll be playing on a contender in nationally televised games so everyone will get to see what he's really all about.