Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAs long as the Spurs don't mentally collapse, they're still in
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2335369&mesg_id=2335606
2335606, As long as the Spurs don't mentally collapse, they're still in
Posted by Mignight Maruder, Sun Jun-08-14 10:33 PM
great position. I think it goes w/o saying, but they MUST win at least 1 in Miami - which they were able to do last year.

Kawhi, Diaw, and Splitter were absolute trash tonight (and have been bad the last 2 games). Ginobli and Parker were off in stretches too. This team is capable of playing MUCH better basketball. A lot of the bad play is attributed to the Miami's swarming defense. I get that. But I know Kawhi can play MUCH better. He should have been attacking the rim - instead he was playing timid. Splitter had some open looks. Again, he's gotta get his feet off the ground and play with more confidence. Diaw passed up a lot of shots and was useless for most of the night on the offensive end. Parker again dribbled the air out of the ball down the stretch and Ginobli took some highly questionably shots and passes.

And free throws. SMH. C'mon. You have to convert those free points - especially when given the opportunity to expand a lead in the game's final minutes.