Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Easily != Easy series? No shit, I didn't treat it as such
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2331885&mesg_id=2332072
2332072, RE: Easily != Easy series? No shit, I didn't treat it as such
Posted by FILF, Wed May-28-14 10:55 PM
>Nothing I said implied that you said it would be an easy
>series win. You said Orlando easily could or should have won
>the series
Yes it wasn't far-fetched at all had Jameer been healthy. Dude was an All-Star that season and you know better than I do that the Lakers kryptonite has always been QUICK guards who can SHOOT. Orlando could have EASILY won the series w/ a healthy Jameer (which was my original claim). It wasn't like I claimed the 2001 Spurs could have EASILY won the WCF, now that would be unfounded......thus I used "easily" in relativity.

>that the
>Lakers easily could have won the '08 series as well....yet you
>went the complete opposite with the latter description. I
>wonder why? Maybe some bias involved.
The Celtics series has nothing to do w/ the Orlando series. I was treating them individually & pointing out the WEAKNESS of the MVPau era. Dude claimed that the ECF was inferior to the WCF so I proceed to point out the WEAKNESS of the WCF. Eye for an Eye, that how we do business. It wasn't like I made a post solely dedicate to the MVPau era & was tarnishing their accomplishment. I made those points in the context of the argument posed by the OP.....it was basically a rebuttal but you came in here all butt hurt & fluttering your feathers. Chill dude.