Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThibs getting outcoached
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2317869&mesg_id=2318011
2318011, Thibs getting outcoached
Posted by mashpg89, Tue Apr-22-14 11:41 PM
He's too stubborn in his substitutions. The overtime rotation clearly wasn't working and the floor spacing was horrible, bring in Dunleavy, that's what we got him for.

Part of me is hoping the Bulls get swept and it forces Thibs/GarPax to make the necessary changes. Instead of drafting players that "fit our culture" of defensive minded, offensively inept, hard working players to help us win a playoff series or two, we need to build a team that can get stops on defense and players who can make big shots when it counts against strong defenses. Do everything possible to get Melo, bring in an offensive assistant coach, and draft scorers. We have the defensive core of Jimmy, Noah, and Taj already, we need scoring.

I'll save it for the offseason thread, but I don't think the Bulls can win both games in Washington. They needed this one but came out flat, were unable to score when they needed to, had bad rotations, and choked it at the line.