Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: LOL @ the OSU fan revisionist history in this post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2267412&mesg_id=2270965
2270965, RE: LOL @ the OSU fan revisionist history in this post
Posted by 3xKrazy, Tue Dec-03-13 03:14 PM
>First they got their "blowout" prediction
>wildly wrong.

Who is 'they'? There are two OSU fans on this board so address us by name. I said nothing of a blowout...all I did was cosign Hoke's assessment of your fan base as fickle and stated that it was wack as fuck that mich fans were unloading their tix.

Go ahead and actually read the earlier posts...all of the blowout predictions were from your own fan base, lol.

But hey, congrats, you didn't get blown out hooray!! Enjoy that little caesars pizza pizza bowl as your big reward.

>Then they shift the blame for
>players throwing PUNCHES and flipping off the
>fans on national TV to Michigan.

The video speaks for itself. 5 players surrounded a 180lb kid and ripped his helmet off. From a fan base who worships Taylor Lewan and the many other sore loser mich cry babies throughout the years, it doesn't surprise me that you cosign on the goon shit that clearly instigated that brawl.

>Also, when I said Brady Hoke
>was a CEO style coach, I did not necessarily
>mean it in a complimentary manner.

You explained it adequately the first time. And it's still every bit as stupid now as it was after the first explanation. Nobody perceived it as a compliment so I don't know what the hell you're whining about.

Frankly, I love your CEO head coach. I hope he sticks around for a long, long time.