Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHave fun with your squad
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2221909&mesg_id=2222550
2222550, Have fun with your squad
Posted by BabyYoda, Wed Aug-28-13 02:31 AM
>qb's
>Brees
>Vick
>Pryor

Brees is a no brainer. Will dowhat he does and give you love. I like your spirit drafting Prior. I really hope the Raiders make him a starter soon. Vick, if healthy, may be useful in some match ups. Other than that, Brees is your man.

>rb's
>McCoy
>Lacy
>Bush
>Moreno
>Bilal

I like Shady, Bush and Bilal. I am sur you will start Bush and Shady most weeks, but may throw in Lacy, Bilal and Moreno in against teams with weak run defenses. Cool lil stable of backs.

>wr's
>Decker
>DeSean
>Boldin
>Givens

I lime them all, especially Givens. Decker is nice and should cover his projections. D Jax better ball this year. No excuses from him. He has no competition and supposed to play a lil special teams. Bolden is a solid wideout who can give you some points, although I would not rely on him every week. I say mix and match your WRs each week depending on their match ups.

>te's
>Graham
>Sudfeld

Graham is the best TE out! He should do his thing and give you a lot of points. He has the QB to do it. Sudfeld is a decent back up for you. I like this tandem.

>
>k
>Zuerlein

Like I told someone else, he has a strong foot, but the Rams over extended him last year. He needs help from the offense to help him get a lil closer to the goalpost. Hopefully PATS. But, he is one of the few who can kick 50+ yards when called upon. Hopefully, you will get some of those points this year.

>d/st
>Rams
>
I have noticed that they are ranked kind of high. I guess it is because their defense is actually good. A lot of young talent and a defensive minded coach. May be that sleeper defense this year.

Overall, I think you have a shot at winning a fairnshare of matches. Too early to say how well you will do in your league, but I don't see you in last place, should your players play up to their potential/skill set.