Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI sure hope so
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2221909&mesg_id=2222549
2222549, I sure hope so
Posted by BabyYoda, Wed Aug-28-13 02:10 AM
>12-team non-PPR league
>
>Cam Newton

I have him in a few leagues and really hope that he exceed expectations. Besides Steve Smith, the only person I feel comfortable with is G.Olsen which isn't a good look. La Fell and whoever else they got isn't reliable enough for me to feel good, but good thing Cam has the athleticism to make it happen when necessary. You should receive your share of rushing TDs from Cam which equals points.

>Trent Richardson
>BenJarvus
>Mark Ingram
>Jonathan Dwyer
>Daniel Thomas

You have a stable of committee backs, which may be problematic, plus your bell cow tends to get hurt a lot. Out of the lot, I like Dwyer, Bilal and T Rich. Ingram is ok and not I am sold on D. Thomas.

>Dez
>Reggie Wayne
>Jordy Nelson
>Malcolm Floyd
>Santana Moss

Dez may pay great dividends along with Reg and hopefully Jordy can stay healthy to give you some points. Santana is getting a lil long in the tooth and Malcolm Floyd is average with injury issues. I prefer Vincent Brown over him. Honestly, I would patrol the waiver wire and see if you could find someone better than Floyd, but you can keep him for now and see how he performs before the bye weeks start.
>
>Brandon Pettigrew

Eh. Dude has butter fingers. I like Sheffler(not sure how to spell his name) better. Would rather have Fleener or Eifert or some other white under the radar TE over Pettigrew. I guess he will have to do for now.
>
>Seahawks D

They are usually the first defense to be drafted in many leagues. They are one of my favorite defenses.

>Matt Prater

I like him. Should give you projected points and then some.

Your team is in the serviceable with some minor tweaking. As a friendly tip, if you are on yahoo, check out the research tab and make it a habit. They have very useful information regarding player trends and which players/teams are performing well or not. Based on the informatiom provided, you can match your players against their opponents strengths and weaknesses. You may also stumble upon some sleepers which will help you stay competitive.