Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDecent squad
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2221909&mesg_id=2222453
2222453, Decent squad
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Aug-27-13 04:21 PM
>yahoo gave me a B+
>
>A.Rodgers
>J.Cutler

Rodgers will be in all year except bye and maybe the last game if he makes playoffs, Cutler is ok. But, he is just a filler.

>R.Rice
>D.Wilson
>E.Lacy
>I.Redman

Rice is great. D. Wilson is a part of a committee, but can make plays and also does some returns. Awesome for PPR. Serviceable for standard leagues. Lacy may do well. We shall see. Issac Redman is a part of a deep committee. I would prefer Dwyer until the rookie comes back mid season, but lets see how the Steelers rotate their backs.

>
>V.Cruz
>D.Jackson
>M.Austin
>K.Britt
>J.Blackmon

Cruz is a playmaker. He will burn em like he always do, but has minor injuries, so hope for a full recovery come week 1. D Jackson should be the goto man for Philly plusdo some return work. If he worked on his hands, then he should do alright. Britt is talented, but injury prone and not consistent enough for me to draft, but lets see Blackmon is suspended and does have upside, if his QB can get him the ball.

>
>O.Daniels
>B.Pettigrew

Daniels is a decent TE. I like him. Pettigrew drops too many balls. I hope he worked on his hands this offseason. A filler at best.

>G.Zuerlein
>
Monster foot! Can kick em out the park, but he needs help from his offense. Dude said he fot tired towards the end of last season, hence his inconsistency. He has more weapons this year, so hopefully he will have more opportunities to kick the ball a lil closer this season.

>Cincy D
>

I like this defense. One of the better ones and should gice you competitive points.

>i think i did well. what say y'all?
>
>edit: i was drafting 10th of 12 teams.
>

Considering the depth of your league, I think you did well. You should be in the hunt, although I can't say that you have a championship team. You know how football works. Someone will surprise and some will disappoint. Then you have those who will do what you expectthem to do. Good luck!