Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThat sux
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2221909&mesg_id=2222436
2222436, That sux
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Aug-27-13 03:02 PM
Man, I LOVE return yrds as well as bonus points in PPR leagues. It makes playing fantasy football more exciting. Shit, I found out that D. Harris isn't running back for Dallas, so I quickly found Jacoby Ford(Josh Cribbs was released), snatched him up and grabbed Lance Dunbar. On the defensive end, Leodis McKelvin is popular along with P.Petterson and Javier Arenas. I think Adam Jones may do punts for Cincy. D. McCourty did krs last year and Boykin from Philly may do some along with D Jax and D. Johnson.

I think KC got D. McCluster doing returns since Arenas is gone and Draughn isn't doing it for them. Then you got R. Cobb, C. Patterson, E. Sanders, D.Martin, G.Tate, L. James, maybe Ace Sanders, T. Ginn Jr., Jacoby Jones, T. Benjamin, M. Thigpen, D.Jackson, D. Johnson, L. Washington, T.Holiday and a host of others getting their run back on. All of my PPR leagues has return yards and bonus points.

The above would sit in the waiver wire, if it was standard scoring. Too boring! I want to score points! Lol