Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHere are a few
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2221909&mesg_id=2222385
2222385, Here are a few
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Aug-27-13 12:21 PM
Yahoo 10 man $20 PRO standard scoring league

Team name: Doe-Doe Burd

QB-Drew Brees
Joe Flacco

RB-Doug Martin
MJD
D. Richardson
B. Pierce

WR-D. Amendola
J. Jones(Packers)
T.Y. Hilton
E. Sanders
L. Moore

TE-T. Gonzales
J. Finley

K-S.Hauschka

Def-Seattle

Yahoo gave me B+ grade and second place finish overall. I may drop Finley or Pierce or whoever else over the course of the season, but the only open bye spot I have is in week 12 with my K and Def being the same team. I have the rest of my byes covered. I wish I was able to pick better WRs, but they were gone. I had the 3rd pick in a snake draft.

CBS Sports 12 man Standard scoring league

Team name: Ankle Breakerz

QB-T. Romo
M. Schaub

RB-C.J.Spiller
M. Forte
A. Brown(Giants)
M. Ingram

WR-L.Fitzgerald
V. Cruz
C. Shorts III
A. Bolden

TE-K. Rudolph
B. Celek

K-P. Dawson

Def-Seahawks

Draft recap said that I am a master drafter and projected me to finish first in the league. The thing is that this league was autodraft, so I am pleased.

I will post a few PPR w/bonus +ret.leagues in a few. Oh, I have a gang of fantasy teams this year, so don't take these teams as my best. They are only examples of what I am working with this season.

Yahoo 10 man standard scoring league(Autodraft w/default rankings)

Team name: Hoochie Daddy

QB-D. Brees
C. Palmer

RB-J. Charles
T. Richardson
D. Murray

WR-R. Cobb
A. Brown(Steelers)
R. Wayne
G.Jennings
V. Brown

TE-F. Davis
M. Bennett

K-D. Akers
M. Nugent

Def- Houston

Yahoo gave me a B grade. I didn't pick this team, so I am going to wait til the waivers clear before making my adjustments. I could use a decent backup RB and dump my kickers for just one good one. I could do with one TE and dump him for another Def(I like having 2 def teams).