Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThanks man! I have three more this weekend...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2221909&mesg_id=2222359
2222359, Thanks man! I have three more this weekend...
Posted by BLACK_ADAM, Tue Aug-27-13 11:19 AM
What do you think Lamar Miller is going to do this year?

I picked Bush up as Forte insurance... I haven't forgotten how the Alouettes lost all those receivers...and while Trestman will go on...I also saw how Keller got done dirty. I'm sure there will be a few players diving at Forte's knees..

I am curious about Tavon... That cat is all hustle and looks poised to break out big... I have Chris Givens on my watch list too... That cat gave my team a huge boost last year from the Flex and this year he's the #1... I agree to an extent with your rationale...but seeing as how this league also rewards return yards... Tavon seems to be the smart money. He's going to get those Randall Cobb looks and slot time. Part of Chris' upside last year were those return yards. The red zone looks seem to be going to Jared Cook (rightfully so)... I hope this experiment pans out...

"Inspectah Deck, he's like...he's like that dude thatta sit back and watch you play yourself and all that right? And see you sit there and know you lyin; and he'll take you to court after that, cuz he the Inspectah."