Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecttrue....but the 5 we have all bring something to the table...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2217009&mesg_id=2217147
2217147, true....but the 5 we have all bring something to the table...
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Thu Aug-08-13 11:45 AM
Richardson showed he can play last season..I think he'll be the starter....Pead has great speed and is a solid receiver..he'll probably be our 3rd down and passing situation back....

to me the guy with the best all-around potential is Terrance Ganaway..he was RGIIIs Rb at Baylor ...dude is big....a downhill runner and has breakaway speed..... rookie Zac Stacy is gonna be the other bruiser back.....and Bennie Cunningham is another guy built to be an every down back..

with the exception of Richardson really..yeah we are pretty much unproven..but the last time the Rams had a question as to who would start at Running back was 1998 when Amp Lee, June Henley and Robert Holcombe shared the duties....

it's an exciting time really to have all these young weapons competing and ready to shine.... Jackson was my guy..and last year he played with a lot of heart and desire...but I've been a bit burned out on him for a few years now...he danced to much before hitting the hole and didn't have the break away speed any more...

we got multiple weapons right now...unproven..but ready to whoo-ride...