Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlet's see.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2062643&mesg_id=2063196
2063196, let's see.
Posted by Guinness, Sat Nov-03-12 12:31 PM
blueeclipse: "harden is hella overrated. I think this came down to OKC not wanting to MAX him out and I don't blame them." "thunder won the fuck out of this trade."

shawn: Harden is good but hes not that superstar I was hoping for. Folks laugh at Kevin Martin but hes a more efficient scorer than Harden.

SPM: Smart decision by the thunder and another dumb decision by Morey the Metrics Boy

melanism: "I'm glad Morey finally got to trade for somebody. He was just walking around with all these assets and nothing to show for it. Now he has Chicago's backup center, the Knicks' superstar PG for 25 games and OKC's 6th Man"

dula: i was scared they were gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe and max that overrated dude. very nice return package.

PROMO: sam presti is a genius

ink_spot: wow, OKC got better

the_truth: i think OKC won

concrete chuck: Harden is the best player in the deal no doubt but he is no more a building block than Eric Gordon

lol binlahab lol: harden isnt a leader, he was the 3rd best option on a deep squad, who crashed & burned on the big stage. 60M & all that for him? not feeling it. morey has let his press go to his head & overbought. i dont believe this makes the team more competitive in the West.

I WONDER WHO SAID THIS PROPHECY BELOW???????

harden's the best offensive SG in the NBA after manu -- but far younger. houston got a potential superstar without giving up any part of their core.

the rockets will make the playoffs. they have the ability to become a tough team quickly.