Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThere's definitely some changes that need to be made.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2058996&mesg_id=2059301
2059301, There's definitely some changes that need to be made.
Posted by soulfunk, Mon Oct-29-12 09:18 AM
I'm not sure what. V-Mart coming back is big, and it probably means that Delmon is out...no room at DH and we can't have him in the outfield. Garcia probably starts off in the minors so he can get consistent experience against rightys and leftys instead of platooning. I can't see Boesche on the roster. So we need to get a legit starting corner outfielder.

As far as the infield there probably won't be big changes there. I don't think there's anyone available better than Jhonny at short. Infante is already signed, right?

With starting pitching the question is with Sanchez...it's gonna be up to him because he could get more money signing elsewhere. If he comes back, we're set. If not, we're talking about either promoting someone like Smyly or having to sign someone.

A closer is a MUST have, and I have no idea who may be available. Probably need another setup guy too.

We also got a preview of what the back end of Prince Fielder's contract is gonna look like with his lack of production in this series.