Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMy non-negotiable "bust" threshholds for UNC NBA prospects
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1944210&mesg_id=1944210
1944210, My non-negotiable "bust" threshholds for UNC NBA prospects
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Mar-25-12 07:06 PM
Congrats on a great season. Now on to what I really care about...

Kendall Marshall: been a national name since he was 11, when clark francis called him the best 5th grade on earth. Hailed as the best passer since Jason Kidd

anything less than...8 points and 8 assists, WHICH IS MORE THAN FUCKING FAIR, and he is a bust.

Barnes: built his entire reputation off a bullshit phone call to recruiting "expert" Dave Telep to explain how he let Gilchrist destroy him at a camp. Telep got cysed by the kid's assertiveness and accountability RATHER THAN HIS SKILLS and started an avalanche of cysage that we have all witnessed for the past 2 years, so i ain't gotta explain shit else.

anything less than...15 points and 5 boards, WHICH IS MORE THAN FUCKIN FAIR, and he is a bust.

Zeller: He just gotta be NOT WORSE THAN HANSBORUGH, WHICH IS AN ABSOLUTE GIFT!

Henson: this muhfucka was cysed as the next T-mac in high school...yeah, he was. Google it.

anything less than...15 points and 7 boards and he sorry. let's see if he can get 40lbs on them narrow ass shoulders...hakim warrick couldn't.

McAdoo...prototypical tweener than UNC been landing for the last 6 years.

anything less than...15 points and 7 boards and he's a bust.

Bullock and PJ...both generic ass wing players. they gonna be sorry anyway.