Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: trick daddy got game
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=90233&mesg_id=90437
90437, RE: trick daddy got game
Posted by tycho, Tue Jan-31-12 12:35 PM
thanks again but why do you even continue
coming back if i call you bitches and hoes
slut and cuts whose insane? mental issues
i don't lie so if i lied prove it and what did it do?
yeah your evading my space this post was created by me and you keep coming in here talking shit what do you expect to get start shit?
dropping your derogatory comments

when i did it i knew when to stop you don't.
yeah your a christian because you said it and the only reason you spoke is because you THOUGHT or ASUMED i Was lonely i'm not and really wish you haven't because i don't give to fucks about you or your family so please if you want to keep acting like a bitch then a bitch is what you is if you keep coming that's all your going to here
i'm not here to argue with you but your a pest.

and it's on the boards for all to see that's why i deleeted my e-mail accounts because i don't know if it's you but they got hack, nolonger have a lap top or any othercomputer because they were hacked and was given a virus i believe it was you because your the only stalker following me around. you need to grow up and focus on taking care of you kids. for real because i believe your losing your insanity i'm great i have peace inside how about you? naw never mind i asked you any question because i'm truely sick of even seeing you coming on my post it's a fucking joke guess that' what you get from a 19 year old hore.

so just let it go and let shit be.

my lord te-te
the end to everybody