Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: thanks for sharing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=90233&mesg_id=90390
90390, RE: thanks for sharing
Posted by tycho, Wed Jan-25-12 01:51 PM
that felt so pure but it must be dejavu
because i thought i heard you say that before

scripture does prophecy about false doctrines
and man was going to be left to themselves.

yes i agree with you when you place your faith
in any image man dragon goat cross bull it's idolotry

if the kingdom is inside why would heaven be outside
i don't know that either but i know i'm not going for
after court on the thirteen i will be starting a war to kill
those who rose up against me
yes i write it so all can see which is virginia beach police department
for the offer states they have the judges in their back pocket so what chance do i have but to make my own justice after we go to trail and i get physical address and family member names the game will continue keep watch of my soljahs

so this is where we part i draw the line to keep you safe.

war has been my brith write and i will die defending those god gave me they don't listen to their own rules and regulations and break them at will but they cover them up like i was suspposely being arrested for litter but later was drop and spent thirty days for resisting when he pop off at the mouth first
then here in virgina i go to jail for you violating my civil rights because you think you can and attempted to hold my belongs after cutting my sttrapes on my book bag and send them some where else who the fuck do you think you are but i go to jail for 3o more days death will be their companion for each dread you pulled out thats how much my anger and rage shall be when i claim you fucking souls

stay away for me for it's blood lust from here on out been practicing i ready to die i hope they do pull their guns again for this time i wil not bow down i qwill strike