Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: what a crack pot
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=90233&mesg_id=90286
90286, RE: what a crack pot
Posted by tycho, Fri Jan-13-12 01:56 PM
thanks agains sour tarts
and shake the stale farts
from old gannies' apple pies.

i see your obsession
and i'm guessing
you've been trample and stump out

like cigarrete buts
litter the corner block but
it appears to me your the one who is confused
bound to loose what marbles you have left
death is of the gods

so lets not go there
i really don't care to return to vomit
with your beliefs
for what is yours is yours and what is mines is mine
in do time i hope which is faith you see there is only one creator
and i care not to debate you

you leaving comments is fine
but i have a wicked heart as you say that of king david
had the heart of the god of isreal to commit murder pray for death on his enemies and to commit adultary i am no better or worst then those anceint people

so what ever floats your boat do it it does not tempt me to act out or be somebody else i do what i please and say what i want if it offends you then your the one with problems

but in my book your okay
as far as all the funny busines i'm not worried and i don't cry i buy my time to seek out venegence weather it be leagl or illegal
the only think david has on me is i have yet to collect a soul
but the road is long and in due time
i will slaughter this country for thay are an abomination and i hate with a perfect godly hate them for their scales are unjust and they will and must pay for their sin

so your faith has made you whole now go your way and sin no more
so if christ spoke those words then one can be with out sin for if he forgave you and you repent do what is right from that moment on then your with out sin but yes the world is full of sin and sin will not die until i return to the grave

by the way i wont care if you want me dead shit join the band wagon because there's plenty who wish me dead as i pray they were dead so yes you can say i'm evil then i will agree with you on that

and thanks again but i hate meeting this way and i embrace you with an holy kiss to sooth you unrested mind?

bye