Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectSatan tried to tempt' even Christ..woe
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=89353&mesg_id=89364
89364, Satan tried to tempt' even Christ..woe
Posted by Babynoon, Mon Aug-08-11 08:55 PM
Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away."
James 1 : 14

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished"
2 Peter 2 : 9
and so we will always be targeted, but can overcome that.

Can someone 'love' like God? who sent his only begotten Son to shed his blood in order to give a chance to repent and a way to the Tree Of Life? I know God made us originally (adam) in a way he loves us, but I understand what you mean.

I just was thinking out loud...

I read a sripture about Satan trying to tempt Christ on a mountain and I was in disbelief that Satan would even tempt Christ?

Temptation :

""Why are you sleeping?" he asked them. "Get up and pray so that
you will not fall into temptation.""
Luke 22 : 46

"People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction."
1 Timothy 6 : 9

"One day Jesus said to his disciples, “There will always be temptations to sin, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting!"
Luke 17 : 1

Loving yourself first is a start before accepting what you are to God, we were shown that we or some of us mainly so-called minorities
that we are nothing better than goyum or cattle, but we were told to love our enemies

Love is misunderstood