Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: right
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88482&mesg_id=88508
88508, RE: right
Posted by dragontales, Fri Apr-29-11 01:28 PM
you have the right to believe anything you want.
but, you claim nondenomination like me then; so why do you read the bible for what purpose? you said the bible been tamper (and that's what made you believe) with so have you recieve the spirit of decerning and what translation do you read?
so you wrote a book and now your building a website that's good
but what about your day job? marketing and what was the other
and i thought you were leaving? huh or are you not the same person who was e-mailing me noiregold babynoon? why so many names and why doesn't this board move? it's just you and me? you don't see that strange? and yes kabalah doesn't just belong to muslims it belong to some africans and jews/hebrew. and you still didn't answer the questions i asked. so if you tell half truth then it's nothing but lies.

so black and indian? 5'10"
and you haven't been to church in 15 years and youre in you mid 30's
i don't read what you write i memorize and spot kinks in the braids
you just don't know what's coming do you?

but whatever is going on that's fine with me
and no i don't believe in sins but mistakes
and yes i do believe in satan but he has no authority over you unless you give it to him yes i believe in a high power/universe spirit energy
so when you need me then holla for i'm finish playing your games
just send my care package to the address given in another post
remember fear the lord of host
or join in the american apple pie pig roast

peace and stop dropping shit on my new post for i will just ignore you from here on out

thank you baby
for the understanding

and if your the fbi/cia or what ever tracking woe for you for death in a trunk is not even the best you'll recieve
and what's up with you mention throwing somebody in a trunk twice
hmm another clue