Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectI'm a Esau descedent is that better?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88482&mesg_id=88507
88507, I'm a Esau descedent is that better?
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Fri Apr-29-11 11:27 AM
If I say, I believe satan came to save his people and died for our sins would make much sense to the non believers or the blinded.

But no, I believe in the bible as much as you believe in buduh and meditating'

My comfort is the bible and why does it matter? First off for the bible to be so fake, howcome the color of Christ mattered?howcome the bible was tampered with if it were a theory?why waste your time? they could have left it as it were before all of the re editings, that's what led me to believe also that the bible is real.
It's a case that you'd probably believe that satan is not real to and sins are not a problem cause there's no Most High now...or a God. People have there right to believe what is right for them.

Wow, you think I should breath from the bible? haha what a foolish person....you'd tell someone that as if that is the right thing to do, go and tell the muslims not to worship the kabalah or go to a church and tell them what you told me.

You should run for President, we are so blind out here that we'd vote for anyone acting as if they care, but is out to trick.

Why are you tricking?

Listen I'm not as boring as you think' I'm having my fun trust me

To end the confusion

MY MOTHER IS PART INDIAN PART BLACK AND SO IS MY FATHER/TRINI/BLACK SO NO I'M NOT OUT TO CONFUSE YOU AND THAT'S WHERE THE INDIAN PART CAME FROM.cia/fbi in the hiziepun.Listen no worries I'll post my website when I'm ready for you to come and pick me up an throw me in your trunk.

I do think, you just don't like to read what I've written without assuming some bad intentions on my part.

none