Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: why escape?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88482&mesg_id=88506
88506, RE: why escape?
Posted by dragontales, Fri Apr-29-11 09:42 AM
first a cross and a tree are to different things.
one is still alive
the other is dead
one is a symbol of intimadation
and is life and
one provides
the other takes
no so they are not the same
my understanding in things that brain washed people.

yes christ came according to the bible to die for other sins
only if you partake in that theory
i don't partake in wickedness and he did not come and die for me.

for the god i trust and believe in does not require a sacrifice to be with him that's man's inderstanding but walking in spirit you will learn different

we return to would the most high kill his own for others to be save
would you kill your child for you and your husband to live?
would god kill off his creation with water except noah who was wicked and curse ham for his on sins if he never got drunk he would not be expose and the bible called him righteous far from it i partake in no false hoods

didn't say i have no time for you but what the use in talking if your holding back i speak what i feel and my under standing and don't beat around bush i'm open and honest. how about you. i attempt to be clear and not complex so you will know where i'm coming from you half the time i just don't know so if i don't know why talk anyway for what will i gain from it

i'm trying to understand the writing and understand where you stand and your point of views.

country music? interesting an hebrew indian who listens to country music not a christian but love reading the bible hmm? is that not confusing and is that not what you told me.

some times you need to step back from the bible and allow the word to sink in that's another reason why i got rid of my pocket size one for i did to much reading hiding behind the word and not living life
come out and see what going on you need rest
but stay bless and

i enjoy talking to and some times put down the pen and take a walk and connect with the god in nature for he is all around you don't need words to find him he is water the air and everything else

love you and have fun laugh and smile and enjoy your day