Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: why escape?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88482&mesg_id=88502
88502, RE: why escape?
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Fri Apr-29-11 01:24 AM
>yes foes, enemies do exist for even god has enemies or he
>would not needed an army or disciples? right
>for god is all things but his own body attacks the other
>parts
>simular to aids. so if you believe it doesn't exist then you
>will never know the full truth of what you seek

Ok, what I meant by that in which 'your enemies are non-existent' is my way of 'not giving them any of my time any more' and let them hang themselves

>
>for if you are in the light/or darkness and don't see the
>enemy you will never hit the enemy
>
>"The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and
>hanged on a tree." (Acts 5.30.) ty

Yes, the 'Saviour' died for out sins on a tree/cross(wood)still of a tree in my mind and was hung, but the christianities say's he was put on a cross/same as a tree. Doctrines and philosphies thereafter took over

Acts 5:28 & 5:31

>
>"And we are witnesses of all things which he did both
>in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and
>hanged on a tree" (Acts 10.39.)
>
>"And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they
>took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre."
>(Acts 13.29.)
>
>"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree,
>that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness"
>(Peter 2.24.)
>
You've added scriptures as proof that Christ died as a living sacrifice to Israel and to those that follow the laws/statures and commandments, not just for Israel.

>becare what you believe in for nothing is 100% truth.
Re: That's very true, but the puzzle has been pieced up somewhat moreso with me.

>
>i finish trying to talk to you because you always beat around
>answers and i don't have time
You don't have time for me? wow, nice to hear those words isn't it.

Re: I couldn't mind if you ask me a question that is not beat around the bush' you sometimes ask questions indirectly for some reason....no worries I'm not a robot'all human like you? if you
have a question why would I not answer? I'm not hiding anything with you'poets society alliance corp.

trust I'm getting a package together here at 2am hope to finish by 5am' I don't like sleeping it's a waste of time lately.

>
>peace out and i see you around
>
The Spiritual man is mad'ouch

Hosea 9 : 7
-The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come: Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniuity and the great hatred.

My interpretation of that scripture is, the end is near and there are alot of so-called prophets, spiritual men causing hatred. I'm up reading and still learning. That's all I do most of my time....getting into the 'word' more and write poems/country music.

ps: I'm never bored with our conversations, but assuming you are.