Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjecti will rise up to kill my foes it's my heritage but why
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88482&mesg_id=88495
88495, i will rise up to kill my foes it's my heritage but why
Posted by dragontales, Wed Apr-27-11 01:11 PM
I too am tired of illusions; but a truth must exist.
I'm fed up with god's spirit (archangel gabriel) revealing things threw dreams which i call nightmares of things i have no understanding or never happens. well when i first came to norfolk i went to church in a homeless shelter but it was demanded of me and it made me hate christians that much more. and when bush became president i hated catholics. I believe i hate all religion because more lives were lost over religion should be band. but what do you or i do? the only comfort came from researching all religions and making them become one universal but i truely like taoist/buddhist mainly meditation which brought me peace and closer to where i stand now
knowing the higher self a superior man that's when my thinking change
but now it's on returning evil for evil just to be considered equal

which faith do you hold close one sticks more then others?
i like catholic hail mary i visit her alter daily feels pretty god but i avoid the cross and crucifix demonic in my eyes something is false with that picture for the bible states he was hung from a tree
like a regular black slave/ and who so ever hangs from a tree is curse

but enough boring you with this crap wuz up
find any place i can escape this country?

you have done no wrong to me and i find no fualt in you so if you wish you can go in peace.