Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: jesus the roman almighty war lord-crusades lives on death will reap it's harvest
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88482&mesg_id=88494
88494, RE: jesus the roman almighty war lord-crusades lives on death will reap it's harvest
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Wed Apr-27-11 11:27 AM
Fore all es propaganda & screaming hyenas of blasphemy' killers with a smile

I haven't been to church in more than 15years ago and have no shame' cause I've come closer to the Almighty God when I left the church somehow'

Recalling a Pastor giving me a cd he'd done titled 'You are so beautiful to me' I lost the meaning of how es this going to cleanse me? or lead me away from vanity' comeon

I'm so glad I left the circle of religioso'a much better person after leaving that mess

Jesua, Allah, Yahwey and more misleading llamas has never worked when I called on any of them that I thought was my God' the Most High and Saviour was called on when near death issues happened to a few close people they were then released from the hospital and out an about like nothing ever happened'

It's not anyones job tu save souls' I blame the individual tu save there own
When I asked for truth' I surely was given just enough not to much though in moderations thankfully

And a (lol) to the spirit of (who nanny) that thinks we are mint to be happy as poets? but we are more comfortable fighting that well that's the spirit that sneaks into my RL pillow' si it's quite disturbing eh'

I tried ask te' if the spirit of forgiveness came, but he'd make me feel like a fairy tale book in a disney greatest collection' so I rather ignore that spirit of let go or hug you up' haha

I believe it's just a feeling that you and me just like burnt coffee. solved.