Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: jesus the roman almighty war lord-crusades lives on death will reap it's harvest
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88482&mesg_id=88493
88493, RE: jesus the roman almighty war lord-crusades lives on death will reap it's harvest
Posted by dragontales, Wed Apr-27-11 09:26 AM
I do not waste time on holidays except thanks giving for we all have something to be thankful for. even if we don't want to be alive and pray that we die.

I don't laugh when you mention christ just the translation from hebrew greek text over to english language.
i have no truth but i will search out truth until i die and when i find it i will confess to it until then i say what it is that comes to my heart.

and no I don't think i was a high priest in a pass life but one who many followed and obeyed for i had a dream last night while talking in my sleep telling the holy angels to kill someone but i can't remember who it was i wanted them behead for it was a great war going on.

personally i threw with it i wash my hands with it and i reject that part of me. that's why i refuse to be baptise and go to church or any holy temple to worship for i seen things that disgust me now in this life. and i surrender to the most high and refuse to be like that creature i seen in my dreams kill millions. hahha don't believe me i'm going to the funny farm.

only the person who has never seen me and had dreams with me seeing me in her dreams will hold the key to my love and no one else can see
what i see or be threw? wired isn't it i know the spirit of truth is a strange thing do you believe it's true or not