Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectthere goes those zombies again
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88482
88482, there goes those zombies again
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Tue Apr-26-11 11:16 AM
They can smell those cover en Christ's blood' Once you see the shadow of them know the mission'

I just wished the demons cared about there
own soul instead lurking to destract others'

so those that live in vain are having there heaven now and parrading like snobby bytch kids'all in vain

so I chose to go the other way and save my soul'watching some people squirm cause others are not on the dragons or bels or satan or lucifers so-called bandwagon

I laugh at them for even the attempt to close en and cause strawberry battles nothing serious' but to them they did some damage' haha please

try again

only the strong survive the wrath baby.

88484, RE: there goes those zombies again
Posted by dragontales, Tue Apr-26-11 12:28 PM
don't follow christ but think like christ;
what is the difference.

i don't follow but i think like a god(the christ Mind state?)
more mockery hahahha lamo you can unlearn alot of what was taught you by the government system

brain washed to worship a flag i pledge a legionous
beware of trickery it comes when you are young so unlearn all things and reboot the brain with wholesome things i'm having problems with hatred so it will be turn into my greatest weapon when i battle evil(america) and have you heard the least on finding a job what they did
naw can't tell i will cover up there sins so the will find a reward for their deeds in open they shall suffer greatly i have faith ffaith

watch and see
88489, RE: there goes those zombies again
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Tue Apr-26-11 05:58 PM
question, why do you laugh every chance when you see Christ's name?

Just been on my mind for uno minos

Pup, I tell you knowing the truth's about some things makes you not want to do a lot of activities'

I'm not mad, but I get what you mean about think like Christ? yes I like how your mind works haha and I'm not using you for your big arse brain

I still believe you were a voodoo priest or fbii wifi agent

whatever you are it's all love mi dwarf muse'
I see you are very advanced in the scriptures also' I'm getting there

still a baby 2T in the book of knowledge'

ps: do you celebrate the holidays? (random?)
88493, RE: jesus the roman almighty war lord-crusades lives on death will reap it's harvest
Posted by dragontales, Wed Apr-27-11 09:26 AM
I do not waste time on holidays except thanks giving for we all have something to be thankful for. even if we don't want to be alive and pray that we die.

I don't laugh when you mention christ just the translation from hebrew greek text over to english language.
i have no truth but i will search out truth until i die and when i find it i will confess to it until then i say what it is that comes to my heart.

and no I don't think i was a high priest in a pass life but one who many followed and obeyed for i had a dream last night while talking in my sleep telling the holy angels to kill someone but i can't remember who it was i wanted them behead for it was a great war going on.

personally i threw with it i wash my hands with it and i reject that part of me. that's why i refuse to be baptise and go to church or any holy temple to worship for i seen things that disgust me now in this life. and i surrender to the most high and refuse to be like that creature i seen in my dreams kill millions. hahha don't believe me i'm going to the funny farm.

only the person who has never seen me and had dreams with me seeing me in her dreams will hold the key to my love and no one else can see
what i see or be threw? wired isn't it i know the spirit of truth is a strange thing do you believe it's true or not
88494, RE: jesus the roman almighty war lord-crusades lives on death will reap it's harvest
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Wed Apr-27-11 11:27 AM
Fore all es propaganda & screaming hyenas of blasphemy' killers with a smile

I haven't been to church in more than 15years ago and have no shame' cause I've come closer to the Almighty God when I left the church somehow'

Recalling a Pastor giving me a cd he'd done titled 'You are so beautiful to me' I lost the meaning of how es this going to cleanse me? or lead me away from vanity' comeon

I'm so glad I left the circle of religioso'a much better person after leaving that mess

Jesua, Allah, Yahwey and more misleading llamas has never worked when I called on any of them that I thought was my God' the Most High and Saviour was called on when near death issues happened to a few close people they were then released from the hospital and out an about like nothing ever happened'

It's not anyones job tu save souls' I blame the individual tu save there own
When I asked for truth' I surely was given just enough not to much though in moderations thankfully

And a (lol) to the spirit of (who nanny) that thinks we are mint to be happy as poets? but we are more comfortable fighting that well that's the spirit that sneaks into my RL pillow' si it's quite disturbing eh'

I tried ask te' if the spirit of forgiveness came, but he'd make me feel like a fairy tale book in a disney greatest collection' so I rather ignore that spirit of let go or hug you up' haha

I believe it's just a feeling that you and me just like burnt coffee. solved.
88495, i will rise up to kill my foes it's my heritage but why
Posted by dragontales, Wed Apr-27-11 01:11 PM
I too am tired of illusions; but a truth must exist.
I'm fed up with god's spirit (archangel gabriel) revealing things threw dreams which i call nightmares of things i have no understanding or never happens. well when i first came to norfolk i went to church in a homeless shelter but it was demanded of me and it made me hate christians that much more. and when bush became president i hated catholics. I believe i hate all religion because more lives were lost over religion should be band. but what do you or i do? the only comfort came from researching all religions and making them become one universal but i truely like taoist/buddhist mainly meditation which brought me peace and closer to where i stand now
knowing the higher self a superior man that's when my thinking change
but now it's on returning evil for evil just to be considered equal

which faith do you hold close one sticks more then others?
i like catholic hail mary i visit her alter daily feels pretty god but i avoid the cross and crucifix demonic in my eyes something is false with that picture for the bible states he was hung from a tree
like a regular black slave/ and who so ever hangs from a tree is curse

but enough boring you with this crap wuz up
find any place i can escape this country?

you have done no wrong to me and i find no fualt in you so if you wish you can go in peace.
88496, Foes are already deceased worry not about there fate for
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Wed Apr-27-11 04:26 PM
they do not exist'call them a cursed
and I call mi experiences from the wicked that approached me as well with a smile, but.....

they were with evil intentions and they will have there deaf the same as they brought it to corrupt love and make it bshyt fever'

Spiritually I'm satisfied

Moving along' si I'm at peace and if it brings you peace I do not exist.
88497, why escape?
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Wed Apr-27-11 10:41 PM
which faith do you hold close one sticks more then others?
Faith of knowing Yashaya (they call him Christ) and The Most High is real.

I have a gift of concern/care for others and that's only a small part of mi purpose and helping to get the 'word out.

Shelter:
How may I help you? or may I? living in a shelter means you have clothes and food, but what es it that I may do for you? Besides not exist in your 'worlde...I have no hard feelings over here about it.

find any place I can escape this country?
Why say escape?just plan your trip, save some dinero and go.

88498, RE: why escape?
Posted by dragontales, Thu Apr-28-11 09:40 AM
do you consider your self christian or what?
that is all i'm asking.

yes foes, enemies do exist for even god has enemies or he would not needed an army or disciples? right
for god is all things but his own body attacks the other parts
simular to aids. so if you believe it doesn't exist then you will never know the full truth of what you seek

for if you are in the light/or darkness and don't see the enemy you will never hit the enemy

"The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree." (Acts 5.30.)

"And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree" (Acts 10.39.)

"And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre." (Acts 13.29.)

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness" (Peter 2.24.)

Understand the 'hanging on a tree' may come in several forms. In the old west felons were hanged from a tree by a rope; in the 1st Cent. Romans hanged upon a 'cross' beamed tree; 3rd. cent. B.C. Assyrians impaled enemies on a sharpened stake diagonally buried into the ground, with the sharp end sticking up. What you need to pay attention to is the word 'crucifixion' which is a VERY specific Roman method of punishing prisoners to death. They had refined this type of punishment to an art and the 'Cross' beam hewn tree could be mass produced and re-used. This is the well documented tree of death - the death of the cross - upon which Jesus Christ the Son of God hung and bled and died in disgrace to bear the penalty of our (mankinds)sin. Gal. 3:13 explains this and it was an Old Testament (Jewish) penalty for sin: Deut. 21:23. For this reason when the Jewish people rejected Jesus Christ of Nazareth as their promised Messiah, they paid the crowd to cry out, 'crucify him, crucify him' John 19:6; 19:15, knowing his life would end on a Roman cross (The Jews, subject to the Roman Empire could not invoke the death penalty, but the Roman Governor could.

becare what you believe in for nothing is 100% truth.
to understand god's truth you most first have the knowledge of man's adventure of ancient religion to modernday religion and all fit together like a puzzle but i'm out

i finish trying to talk to you because you always beat around answers and i don't have time

peace out and i see you around
88499, RE: I'm one a hebrew israelite from the seed lineage of
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Thu Apr-28-11 04:31 PM
Jacob, not from Esau and you read the bible an know that The Most High gave the Commandments for Jacobs children to withhold'

So all of the religions to me are not from the God I serve which is the God of the hebrews'

So no, I'm not a christian and as the muslims, budhaist, catholics and more was to for others to follow' never worked for me, but my God is the only one that is helping me get clean.

88505, RE: I'm one a hebrew israelite from the seed lineage of
Posted by dragontales, Fri Apr-29-11 09:27 AM
first what do you mean get clean?
second The God of abraham isaac and jacob is yhwh (LORD) which is the same god in christianity am i right if i'm wrong please explain because i lack understanding. or are you talking about kaballah torah what?
if you are a hebrew isaraelite i thought you told me you were idian?
see you don't answer questions a simple answer of one word is better then a paragraph don't you think?

well all in the same
88507, I'm a Esau descedent is that better?
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Fri Apr-29-11 11:27 AM
If I say, I believe satan came to save his people and died for our sins would make much sense to the non believers or the blinded.

But no, I believe in the bible as much as you believe in buduh and meditating'

My comfort is the bible and why does it matter? First off for the bible to be so fake, howcome the color of Christ mattered?howcome the bible was tampered with if it were a theory?why waste your time? they could have left it as it were before all of the re editings, that's what led me to believe also that the bible is real.
It's a case that you'd probably believe that satan is not real to and sins are not a problem cause there's no Most High now...or a God. People have there right to believe what is right for them.

Wow, you think I should breath from the bible? haha what a foolish person....you'd tell someone that as if that is the right thing to do, go and tell the muslims not to worship the kabalah or go to a church and tell them what you told me.

You should run for President, we are so blind out here that we'd vote for anyone acting as if they care, but is out to trick.

Why are you tricking?

Listen I'm not as boring as you think' I'm having my fun trust me

To end the confusion

MY MOTHER IS PART INDIAN PART BLACK AND SO IS MY FATHER/TRINI/BLACK SO NO I'M NOT OUT TO CONFUSE YOU AND THAT'S WHERE THE INDIAN PART CAME FROM.cia/fbi in the hiziepun.Listen no worries I'll post my website when I'm ready for you to come and pick me up an throw me in your trunk.

I do think, you just don't like to read what I've written without assuming some bad intentions on my part.

none
88508, RE: right
Posted by dragontales, Fri Apr-29-11 01:28 PM
you have the right to believe anything you want.
but, you claim nondenomination like me then; so why do you read the bible for what purpose? you said the bible been tamper (and that's what made you believe) with so have you recieve the spirit of decerning and what translation do you read?
so you wrote a book and now your building a website that's good
but what about your day job? marketing and what was the other
and i thought you were leaving? huh or are you not the same person who was e-mailing me noiregold babynoon? why so many names and why doesn't this board move? it's just you and me? you don't see that strange? and yes kabalah doesn't just belong to muslims it belong to some africans and jews/hebrew. and you still didn't answer the questions i asked. so if you tell half truth then it's nothing but lies.

so black and indian? 5'10"
and you haven't been to church in 15 years and youre in you mid 30's
i don't read what you write i memorize and spot kinks in the braids
you just don't know what's coming do you?

but whatever is going on that's fine with me
and no i don't believe in sins but mistakes
and yes i do believe in satan but he has no authority over you unless you give it to him yes i believe in a high power/universe spirit energy
so when you need me then holla for i'm finish playing your games
just send my care package to the address given in another post
remember fear the lord of host
or join in the american apple pie pig roast

peace and stop dropping shit on my new post for i will just ignore you from here on out

thank you baby
for the understanding

and if your the fbi/cia or what ever tracking woe for you for death in a trunk is not even the best you'll recieve
and what's up with you mention throwing somebody in a trunk twice
hmm another clue

88509, RE: you might be a murderer'dont know you so....
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Fri Apr-29-11 04:24 PM
the trunk quotes two's times you keep adding is because I don't know what you're up to

Basically you say you memorize my kinks? when you've been a nappy sun of a biggest' then you use your 'snitching' skills as usual here in poets society? no need for the spotlight J hud

then to furhter your investigation here' so I found out you may have committed adultry' yea a mistake is if you don't know? nope you're right for I've to made some great mistakes and is over it'

AKA's lets talk about it' I never told you I forgot old email addies forgot the pins new computer.....blah blah blah after I was hacked up by some bored bytch behind the screens, if you've been hacked wouldn't you change up? please

Trust me I'm not the terrist obamma' I'm just trying to leave/live

And yes I'm not changing my mind about why I leftt the hellsoup bowl' no lies and you leftt too? right

half truths for your next battle' yes I'm taller than you' you are a dwarf?you say and speaking of half truths? and you speak of games?being played

you said you have dreds?big feet and you're 4'7 so what kind of convo would it be then?
Enough of it

And the next time I drop shyt in your comments?please I ignore you' you are not the freshest here writing' trust me I'm not a fan, but a fan of another writer here' full of light and inspiration

his name is Muse and yeah a few others inspires and lifts' so I'm not on you like that

we had a strawberry crunch battle and spoke of hymns n rapes n violations n more bs....so yes, I'm not here to meet you' now you need to relax on that illusion

ps: so did Gabriel mess with you last night?again?lol

does your mind ever stop the negative thoughts of one you never will see? or know?

ok goodbye if you have peace' rememmber I never existed' none of this ever took place: we never battled'emailed'nada reboot'delete

and Yes I emailed you and vice versa, but stopped when you accused me of seducing you with my sand kisses and dry strokes of air.

No need for the drama' we are all married and is this adultry
88515, RE: wasting tyme make a soup and join me for a tea tree mocha watching the sun rise on the beach
Posted by dragontales, Sat Apr-30-11 09:38 AM
thanks for letting me grieve
for the lost lost for what i believe
how words decieve
on a rib nibble eve
thieves
yes my lap top was popped dried of leaves
no weed to smoke
that brought about thoughts of choke
baby don't
provoke
me putting words in my mouth
i be up north
you be down south
i retrieved
the vision
you was mistaking
i said i was 5'6 145 pound
pound for pound\
beating
dreaded twisted up
you said first you was 4 something
humming as a humming bird
after nectar
my mind was on pleasure
when i committed adultery
king david a man after god's own
comsic mind states
i'm no different a big mistake
but forgiven
why listen to the serpent hissing
pointing fingers thanks for reminding me
how many times was it
four five
alive you escape but will you live
can you give
with out requesting
if i took your spot would you be a mad spirit
i hear it feel it
the cuspid beat of charm
b's alarm no swarm
no storm
seeking understanding
and all you demanding
is for a battle
little female
no name calling
but i do thank you for the akas
and who play games
sorry for the invasion of another
but it wasn't me
so go blame your mother
seeing what you up to
or the cops following u
what have you done
i done no wrong
but yet i am condemed
your lips are on the rim of jin
stop and turn away from sin
but the blend is nice
herbal fruits collect the harvest
your still a novelist
compared to my foolish of manipulating energy?

88502, RE: why escape?
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Fri Apr-29-11 01:24 AM
>yes foes, enemies do exist for even god has enemies or he
>would not needed an army or disciples? right
>for god is all things but his own body attacks the other
>parts
>simular to aids. so if you believe it doesn't exist then you
>will never know the full truth of what you seek

Ok, what I meant by that in which 'your enemies are non-existent' is my way of 'not giving them any of my time any more' and let them hang themselves

>
>for if you are in the light/or darkness and don't see the
>enemy you will never hit the enemy
>
>"The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and
>hanged on a tree." (Acts 5.30.) ty

Yes, the 'Saviour' died for out sins on a tree/cross(wood)still of a tree in my mind and was hung, but the christianities say's he was put on a cross/same as a tree. Doctrines and philosphies thereafter took over

Acts 5:28 & 5:31

>
>"And we are witnesses of all things which he did both
>in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and
>hanged on a tree" (Acts 10.39.)
>
>"And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they
>took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre."
>(Acts 13.29.)
>
>"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree,
>that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness"
>(Peter 2.24.)
>
You've added scriptures as proof that Christ died as a living sacrifice to Israel and to those that follow the laws/statures and commandments, not just for Israel.

>becare what you believe in for nothing is 100% truth.
Re: That's very true, but the puzzle has been pieced up somewhat moreso with me.

>
>i finish trying to talk to you because you always beat around
>answers and i don't have time
You don't have time for me? wow, nice to hear those words isn't it.

Re: I couldn't mind if you ask me a question that is not beat around the bush' you sometimes ask questions indirectly for some reason....no worries I'm not a robot'all human like you? if you
have a question why would I not answer? I'm not hiding anything with you'poets society alliance corp.

trust I'm getting a package together here at 2am hope to finish by 5am' I don't like sleeping it's a waste of time lately.

>
>peace out and i see you around
>
The Spiritual man is mad'ouch

Hosea 9 : 7
-The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come: Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniuity and the great hatred.

My interpretation of that scripture is, the end is near and there are alot of so-called prophets, spiritual men causing hatred. I'm up reading and still learning. That's all I do most of my time....getting into the 'word' more and write poems/country music.

ps: I'm never bored with our conversations, but assuming you are.
88506, RE: why escape?
Posted by dragontales, Fri Apr-29-11 09:42 AM
first a cross and a tree are to different things.
one is still alive
the other is dead
one is a symbol of intimadation
and is life and
one provides
the other takes
no so they are not the same
my understanding in things that brain washed people.

yes christ came according to the bible to die for other sins
only if you partake in that theory
i don't partake in wickedness and he did not come and die for me.

for the god i trust and believe in does not require a sacrifice to be with him that's man's inderstanding but walking in spirit you will learn different

we return to would the most high kill his own for others to be save
would you kill your child for you and your husband to live?
would god kill off his creation with water except noah who was wicked and curse ham for his on sins if he never got drunk he would not be expose and the bible called him righteous far from it i partake in no false hoods

didn't say i have no time for you but what the use in talking if your holding back i speak what i feel and my under standing and don't beat around bush i'm open and honest. how about you. i attempt to be clear and not complex so you will know where i'm coming from you half the time i just don't know so if i don't know why talk anyway for what will i gain from it

i'm trying to understand the writing and understand where you stand and your point of views.

country music? interesting an hebrew indian who listens to country music not a christian but love reading the bible hmm? is that not confusing and is that not what you told me.

some times you need to step back from the bible and allow the word to sink in that's another reason why i got rid of my pocket size one for i did to much reading hiding behind the word and not living life
come out and see what going on you need rest
but stay bless and

i enjoy talking to and some times put down the pen and take a walk and connect with the god in nature for he is all around you don't need words to find him he is water the air and everything else

love you and have fun laugh and smile and enjoy your day
88511, RE: on the great sacrifice
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Fri Apr-29-11 07:17 PM
Would I give up my husband? or a love one as a sacrifice to be killed to prove my love for the Most High?

No because Christ washed away any human sacrifices and our sins by sacrificing himself'

And God gave his only begotten son' Christ is alive and well. He is not dead....God knew what he was doing.

88512, so you don't believe in the bible....
Posted by Babynoon, Sat Apr-30-11 02:38 AM
You wrote:

"yes christ came according to the bible to die for other sins
only if you partake in that theory"

I believe in the KJV version bible and yes the bible was tampered with, but not all of it; the name of Christ was tampered with and I'm sure more missing scriptures or such in the New Updated bibles out there now NKJV, NIV and possibley more....

You asked where do I get my studies from of the bible and my answer is the holy spirit is guiding me. have a <3 today

Also I'm en a bible study family

Now may I ask you, what are you up to? are you investigating me? if so for what purpose and know I didn't steal your gold dookie rope chain with the nameplate that reads 'Cryptonite'.

I believe we are meant to be in the army of peace and understanding.....I'm not sure anymore.

Ps: Aka's si I'm Vayaiah Sunduh and you are Tonk Trucks and freedomfighter?no...anyway irrelvant it's all in fun.
88517, RE: so you don't believe in the bible....
Posted by dragontales, Sat Apr-30-11 09:50 AM
the person who ask what you are up to normally is the one up to something

no i am not up to nothing but finding a path so i ponder on how to leave the americas that's it

no i'm not investigating you; and how would a homeless man with no job do this? your so fucking funny at times sarcastic response
i would care if you were investigating me then you would see how this country hates me and see how they oppress me and attempt to force their religion and beliefs on me since i was a child.

i am a yhwh witness

bless you and jah lives my child
88587, dirty jin
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Sat May-07-11 10:37 AM
you suck
lump sacs
don't be back

how could I miss
inhaling shyt wind
upholding noses
and kill'd roses
the only scent
of prettiness
taken over bye

big Stink and his crew'
I thought you was something
brandnew, butt nothing
but olde news rolls in
a corner of a graffitied

Jamaica Ave Etrain
dated 1920 old and
rotten egg drip

And I'm suppose tu
want it? hahaha jokes
on you' dwarf rapper
is nonsense.
88516, RE: on the great sacrifice
Posted by dragontales, Sat Apr-30-11 09:46 AM
didn't ask you that.
why would you pray to a god that demand a sacrifice to be with him.
i don't believe a sacrifice is needed
and the spirit of truth leads me
so if you believe that that's fine
but eve want make this adam bite an apple
i rebuke the serpent and send him on his way

bye

but yes i would not escape for i am not in prison
i am a son of god who the world hates and they will not give me any oppourtunities to make a living so i can save up and leave but i have faith that our god will provide me a way.

thanks for you views much appreciated but i heard it all before

but i know it's out of love
and are you sure you didn't send those christian e-mails to me?
naw i know it wasn't you because your not a christian

peasce be with you my beloved friend
88518, RE: runs
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Sat Apr-30-11 11:12 AM
Let us put on our running shoes' as if we were the poison link
and honestly I'm at peace after our mellowed candy wars'

Many lessons learned and taught

What could I be up to? well the fact that you have more hidden passages than me that if ever I had' you can run my blue jay bird'

I feel your opposite of calamity, but love and ride your cruise ship of swayed off understandings

You are of Ywyh and baal I know what you mean bye that purpose tu fittin n'so we must lean back from what I believe and our beliefs' all good

yes I heard it all before too, nothing new under the sun'nothing is new.

PS: can you give me your meaning of virgin birth?