Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: I'm very bubbly but....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88220&mesg_id=88257
88257, RE: I'm very bubbly but....
Posted by Vayaiah Sunduh, Thu Mar-31-11 09:25 AM
How can one loosen up the'word of God? I don't know how to, but glad I cannot.

When it comes to spirituality,si'I am serious about it and so is satan serious about how to deceive the world tu bring along all he can to burn for an eternity. He is not 'joking or playing'. truth has set me 'free and you are a knowledgeable person and priestly qualities mi spirit smells you a little saint cologne which is powderfresh. I'm always wrong in what I assume one or more to be like, really, I have the worse judgement of what eye may see or think.

Anything else outside of 'truth, my hair flows down and I love to dance'enjoy life,now and to apppreciate people more.

About the promise Kingdom you asked of:
James 1:5-6
-Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the Kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

-But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgement seats?

Babylon is worser than sodom and every other country that God has removed from his face'

Speak about anything that moves you'if it's meant for me to comment I will add my opinion'

How do you know what you know?
that's what I want to know

and yes a baby is growing'