Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: Epostle Paul
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=87972&mesg_id=88032
88032, RE: Epostle Paul
Posted by Babynoon, Sat Mar-12-11 12:56 AM
Q:do you believe it's only one way to enter have or was it an error to control people behold a pale horse said churches is just that like a government to control and regulate thoughts and behavior that's way i refuse to join a church for they possess many spirits and all the spirits there are not from the father but to deceive and lead you astray

A:No there is more than one way to get into heaven'by following the commandments/10, accepting the Son of the Most High as the savior, accepting the holy Spirit and being baptised. As far as I know this is the way into heaven and of course doing the 'work' if chosen to. I believe these are the ways and to not love this world'because the great hoars time is almost up persay.rev. I to refuse to join a Church that is not on one accord and that is not in 'Truth' for I to have no religion;religios is a control method I believe.some may not.

As you mentioned the bible picks you'you do not pick it and that's true, recall when i use to read the bible and could not come to terms with it'was difficult to understand. I asked for the 'truth' and the understanding'now I'm growing in the word and still wonder's why 'faith' is such an issue to overcome in it's entirety.

Llamas:
I learned that in those dayes'names were given according to the duties you are to do or purpose. Well most names that es'cause not every name has a meaning.

random:
are you really a
dwarf?