Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: Epostle Paul
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=87972&mesg_id=88028
88028, RE: Epostle Paul
Posted by dragontales, Fri Mar-11-11 10:05 AM
yes the bible is up for reproof
and every bible has minor difference
but the bible picks you you don't pick it for the words speak to the inner spiritual man and that's how that man is fed watered

i bible in all things inside and outside the bibble until my spirit is able to discern the truth
the bible to me is like the seed which the tree grew from but i hold other books just as the bible in high esteem for they also taught me many things a different manifestation to another people seeking salvation.
do you believe it's only one way to enter have or was it an error to control people behold a pale horse said churches is just that like a government to control and regulate thoughts and behavior that's way i refuse to join a church for they possess many spirits and all the spirits there are not from the father but to deceive and lead you astray

people have called me a christian people have called me muslim people have called me satan people have called me rasta people have called me buddhist but i am what you think i am and i will not dispute it for i know who i came from and who i serve
not this country and not a religious secular ocult order

so wtih that being said
let love and peace be with you
and paul was behead because he turn away from his original faith and followed after a strange god for how judge he was also judged didn't he use to behead christians?