Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: Wandering: p'tition
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=87972&mesg_id=88027
88027, RE: Wandering: p'tition
Posted by dragontales, Fri Mar-11-11 09:57 AM
Q. Do you really believe that you
are the Christ?

A. never said i was the christ here to save and beat the wicked; but yes i'm sick of it and i petition the lord for him to give me the wisdom knowledge understanding and all spiritual gifts and power to defeat my enemies. yes I have cultrivated the warrior spirit threw fasting,mediation,prayer,worship,yoga,chi gong and learning the words of god.

second i don't concern myself with names for a name is nothing of importance but the teachings are what is important

Q have you learn to discern the fruits of man?

That only you can bring the
evols down?
no i'm not the only one who can bring the end to the wicked but you first must have faith and embrace the holy spirits gift and use them as instructed to bring about a better world. because jesu was not the only one who could raise the dead or heal but he did say you will do greater but you myust believe in yourself and in your abilities not dependent on someone else to do it for you

one man or woman can change the world if they have the power of the holy ghost given to them by the father and yes i see you took it all the way back to abramham isaac and jacob to claim there heritage

no misstake in that but remember the father is the alpha and the omega the beginning and the end so therefore he is all things for allthings came from his spirit until we can bind the division of good and bad it will always exist we must learn how to unlearn our difference and become united that's how war began because i am different from you and it brings forth fear?

do you understand
baby
thanks i've been threw this fight since i wrote my first rap against president bush and sent it to ophra but i still remain here fighting on and one day the light will shine on all the evilness this country has done to me like lazarus he received all evil things here on earth but when he die he was embraced by the most high in his arms and was blessed for enternity

do you beleive in recarnation
i have an acient spirit with in me helping me but i have not figure out which spirit was placed in me for i have vivid dreams

do you think we can change the world for the better?