Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: uploading new parts of petition
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=86559&mesg_id=86629
86629, RE: uploading new parts of petition
Posted by dragontales, Thu Sep-23-10 11:40 AM
here's a quickie what you think

“Cast out the Devil”
ISSUE:
A. Do the American People of the United States possess the Authority to abolish the present day Government for abuse of powers; based failing to meet the civil liberties, which grant the people life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?
RULES:
A. Declaration of Independence
1. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and institute new government.
2. We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Right, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness
B. Magna Carta (set Precedent for America’s bill of rights 1-10 amendments/Constitution)
1. Political process, thus the principle that a government must resign if defeated on a vote of confidence in the House of Commons (House of Congress) is a constitutional custom.
Definitions:
A. Liberty-aspects of liberty are free exercise of religion, freedom of Speech, and freedom of press. Freedom of choice; "liberty of opinion"; "liberty of worship"; "liberty--perfect liberty--to think or feel or do just as one pleases"; "at liberty to choose whatever occupation one wishes"
B. Life-a characteristic state or mode of living; "social life"; "city life"; "real life" the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities.

C. Happiness-is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy.

Analyzes:
First, let me quote Patrick Henry “if this be treason, make the most of it” and “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH”. After that being said; secondly, the United State Constitution does not extend other Civil Liberties granted by modern day Constitutions. Many modern Constitutions have incorporated other rights as well- such as the right to shelter, to employment, and to health care; which requires the state to undertake positive additions for their implementation. This shows a need and an abuse of the government’s power by not implementing such amendments to the Bill of Rights/constitution.
Thirdly, let me quote John Dickinson “United we stand Divided we fall”. Republican vs. Democrat is a double headed uroborus biting its own tale while the only ones that suffer is the American people depending on its leaders to guide them into happiness what the American dream once was. Can you put aside your petty differences for your nation?